NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED.
WifFi is a scanner for locating wireless Access Points (APs) using WiFi enabled Palm OS devices.
- Download WifFi.
- Install WifFi on your device, the following devices are currently supported,
- PalmOne Tungsten C
- Tapwave Zodiac
- PalmOne LifeDrive
- PalmOne WiFi SDIO Card with Palm Tungsten T3, T5 and PalmOne Zire 72.
If your device is not listed give it a try anyway! If it works drop me a line.
- This is the main interface to WifFi, it lists all AP’s found since the last reset.
- APs currently in range are shown in black lettering, others are shown in gray (by default).
- The color scheme is completely customizable (check the preferences menu).
- Configuration of various features of WifFi.
- If you have registered WifFi, enter the information here.
- Registration allows you to disable the splash screen (using the preferences screen).
- Displays registration, version and copyright.
- LifeDrive: The signal strength display is wrong, usually with large positive numbers.
- Tapwave: The signal strength display is wrong; this is known driver issue.
- Tapwave did not always scan in version 1.1